- PhD (Statistics)- Queensland University of Technology
- Master Of Applied Science (Applied Statistics), James Cook University
- Bachelor of Science (Marine Biology), James Cook University
- I am modelling the spatial-temporal distribution of COTS population using hybrid Bayesian Agent based model
- I am also working with Dr Yui Sato and Dr David Bourne on modelling the transition of coral diseases
Golledge J, Ewels C, Muller R, Walker PJ (2014) Association of chronic kidney disease categories defined with different formulae with major adverse events in patients with peripheral vascular disease. Atherosclerosis 232(2):289-297
Chen CC-M, Keith J, Mengersen K (Review) From phenotype to genotype: reconciling approaches through Bayesian model averaging. Annals of Applied Statistics
Chen CC-M, Mengersen K, Keith JM (2012) Bayesian Method for Genome-Wide Association Studies: Review and Illustration in Bayesian Data Analysis in Case Studies In Bayesian Statistical Modelling and Analysis
Rolfe M, White NM, Chen CC-M (2012) Latent Class model in medicine In Bayesian Statistical Modelling and Analysis
Chen CC-M, Macrossan P, Schwender H, Nunkesser R, Keith J, Mengersen K (2011) Methods for identifying SNP interactions: A Review on variation of Logic regression, Random Forests and Bayesian Logistic regression. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence.
Robert CP, Mengersen K, Chen CC-M (2009) Model choice versus model criticism. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107: E6-E7.
Chen CC-M, Keith JM, Nyholt DR, Martin NG, Mengersen KL (2009) Bayesian Latent Trait Modeling of Migraine Symptom Data. Human Genetics 126:277-288
Chen CC-M, Mengersen KL, Keith JM, Martin NG, Nyholt DR (2009) Linkage and heritability analysis of migraine symptom groupings: a comparison of three different clustering methods on twin data. Human Genetics 125: 5-6